Wednesday 16 October 2013

The Infamous Zara Skort

Hello lovelies, sorry my posting has been so sporadic recently but second year is intense! I seriously have so much uni work right now that finding even a spare half an hour to write a blog post is proving difficult. But enough of my excuses, onto the post haha.

As far as I can recall I haven't yet done any OOTD posts, but I wanted to share one of my favourite recent purchases with you, this "skort" from Zara. Now if you read any fashion blogs you're bound to have seen this already as it is a bloggers' favourite. I fell in love with it when I saw it on the Zara website and despite having absolutely no idea how i'd style it, I knew I had to have it. Today I teamed it with a cropped jumper from H&M, my favourite cut-out boots from Topshop and kept accessories simple with just a silver Casio watch.







I love this skort so much and i'd really like to get the white one too as it is such a versatile piece. It can be worn casually like I have here, or dressed up for a night out with a sheer blouse and heels.

This skort retails for £25.99 and is available in orange, blue, white and black here.  

What do you think?
P.S. The Casio watch was very kindly sent to me by thewatchhut.co.uk for free.

4 comments:

  1. so pretty!!

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg Beth you look flipping amazing! Love the entire outfit good luck with second year :) xx

    Fashionkween.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete