Friday 6 December 2013

My Christmas List!

1- RiRi Hearts MAC Lipsticks in Pleasure Bomb and Riri Woo 
Available at MAC counters and maccosmetics.co.uk
I never really get excited about MAC limited edition collections but these two lipsticks from Rihanna's final collection with MAC look absolutely beautiful. They're released in England on the 10th December but they are sure to sell out fast so fingers crossed i'm able to get my hands on them.

2- NAKED 3 Palette by Urban Decay
Available from Urban Decay
I got the original NAKED palette almost a year ago now and I still use it daily. I wasn't overly keen on the colour selection in the NAKED 2, but the colours in this third palette look so pretty, feminine and girly and I really love the rose gold packaging. Urban Decay still haven't really released much information as to the UK release dates etc, but i'm going to Paris in January so i'm hoping i'll be able to pick it up from Sephora.

3- Riding Boots in Black & Brown
Available from Target
I love my Chelsea boots, but i'd love a pair of slightly longer boots to wear with skinny jeans and leggings and i've been eyeing up these boots from Target which are very reasonably priced and look really classy. However, Target don't ship to the UK so i'll have to try and find an alternative :(

4-Miss Dior Eau de Parfum
Available from John Lewis
I got a sample of this perfume last year in Vogue and immediately fell in love with it. My boyfriend bought me a bottle in May and i've nearly used it all up so i'd love to get a new one as I really do think it could be "my scent"! I'm not even going to attempt to describe it as i'm hopeless at that kind of thing, but if you get a chance to smell it at a perfume counter i'd definitely recommend it! It's amazing.

5-Tote Bag
Available from ASOS
My bags are all getting a bit worn out due to the weight of my university books (English student woes...), so I could really do with a new one. Obviously I wouldn't say no to a Mulberry, but this is a little more realistic. Typically I tend to veer towards brown bags as I think they go well with a lot of outfits. It looks a lot more expensive than it really is and I think it's a stylish but practical everyday bag.

6- Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera in Pink
Available from Urban Outfitters
I've wanted a Polaroid style camera for years and this one creates little instagram style photos which I think would look lovely hung up on my bedroom wall at uni or in a scrapbook. AND IT'S PINK!

7- Lorde Pure Heroine Album
Available from Play.com
I've been listening to this album on Spotify and YouTube non-stop recently. It's really rare for me to actually like every single song on an album but with this one I do. The songs are quite relaxing so it's great to listen to whilst doing uni work and a lot of the lyrics are really clever. 


What will you be asking for this year?

4 comments:

  1. The palette and the perfume are really great! :) And your other wishes are super cool! Hope you get them for Xmas :))

    http://kalisinspirationboard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post :) your blog name sounds so pretty! :) I love alice in wonderland :) it's one of my favourite books and my favourite director made the newest movie lololol :) If you want to, plz check out my blog :) thanks so much :)
    <3 victorique
    pretteelittelledolles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never owned any NAKED palettes.. now I'm more tempted than ever! The Fujifilm Instax camera is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats a really nice handbag!def perfect for uni!im now following your blog girlie!:)x

    ReplyDelete