Thursday 19 December 2013

Elemis FreshSkin Skin Glow Exfoliating Face Wash

Hey lovelies! I have a quick review for you today on a product that i've been using a lot recently. This face wash actually came in my goody bag from the South West Bloggers Meet last month, so i've had a few weeks to try it out and I thought i'd let you know what I think of it. The Elemis FreshSkin range is perfect for me, as it's specially formulated for people in their teens and twenties.
It contains little jojoba beads, so when you massage the product into your skin you can feel it thoroughly cleansing your face and really clearing away any dirt or dry skin. However, obviously the nature of such a deep clean can often be quite harsh on your skin, so it's great that this product also contains mandarin and aniseed to help "soften and condition" the skin. Also, I always follow up with a moisturiser. In the winter my skin is at it's driest, so can look quite dull and so using a scrub like this is really essential to try and inject some radiance back into it.

To be honest i'm not overly keen on the smell of this product. There is definitely a slight cherry scent as it contains cherry powder, but it just smells a bit odd in my opinion. However, on the whole it's a great product and the smell doesn't linger on my skin at all so I don't really mind.
This face wash retails for £12, which is a little pricey but I can already tell that this 100ml tube is going to last me ages. I'm not 100% sure at this stage if I would repurchase it, as there are some great cheaper scrubs on the market and i'm a poor student (boohoo), but if you're looking to splurge on a decent face scrub i'd definitely recommend this one.

For more information on this product you can check it out on the Elemis website.

2 comments:

  1. Heyy Beth, its Zoe from uni (Jeorjie/Amber/Grace's housemate)
    Just discovered your blog a few days ago, its so cute!
    I actually started a blog of my own about a week or so ago, theres only two posts on it at the moment, but would be awesome if you could check it out, let me know what you think from a fellow bloggers perspective?
    http://thevoiceofobsession.blogspot.co.uk
    Thanks doll,
    Hope you have a good christmas and see you in the new year :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Aw thank you!
      I've checked your blog out already, it's great so far :) It was cool to see what you got in your Glossybox as I get Birchbox instead :)
      Have an amazing Christmas and i'll see you back at uni! xx

      Delete